Local Search brings offline business to your door
Adding local search to your web marketing campaigns could be one of your most business-friendly moves in 2016. The numbers indicate why.
- 40% of all online searches have local intent
- 82% of people using local search sites followed up with an offline action, e.g; in-store visit, phone call
- 89% of consumers making in-store purchases in key categories have conducted research online
- Internet influenced as much as $1 trillion in offline purchases in 2012
Get found by prospects ready to buy in your neighbourhood
Local search is about users finding a specific business in a specific locale—a hotel, car rental, Branch office, or any vendor of a specific product or service. For organizations with multiple locations across a region or a continent, local search offers many opportunities to maximize visibility by ensuring each branch is properly optimized for targeted local phrases.
SitePosition Local Search SEO Services
We are widely experienced in local search—with campaigns running for clients across North America. SitePosition can design/build, integrate and manage local search strategies for larger membership organizations, multi-offices, stores, and other businesses with local search needs and opportunities.
Local SEO – We audit your site’s current readiness for local search initiatives, document our findings, and report with our recommendations on how to drive pre-qualified traffic to your local website and/or offline business.
Local paid search – We create paid search programs custom tailored for your specific geo-targeted region. Our typical process for local paid search program includes:
- Strategy development
- Media planning
- Campaign development
- Launch/campaign management
- Measurement and analysis; consulting